Welcome to AstaHost - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  yordan : (21 April 2014 - 09:11 PM) Hey, Ritesh, Did You Hear Me?
@  yordan : (14 April 2014 - 05:28 PM) By The Way, This Could Be An Interesting Subject For A Topic, What About Posting This Question? Let's See If Other People Have The Same Feeling Concerning Bootlists!
@  yordan : (13 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) Boot Order : Cd, [Usb,] Hard Drive :D
@  yordan : (11 April 2014 - 07:23 PM) I Simply Let The Bios Do That
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:23 AM) Is It Possible To Launch Fedora Live Cd Or Installation Disk From Hard Drive On Windows Platform Using Grub Mbr File.
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:21 AM) No U Are Not.. Btw.. I Have Question For You.
@  yordan : (10 April 2014 - 08:02 AM) You Are Partially Right.
I Was Not.
Nevertheless, I Am Again :)
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) :P
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) I Think U R Not..
@  yordan : (09 April 2014 - 09:28 AM) I'm The Master Of The Shoutbox!
@  yordan : (05 April 2014 - 10:32 PM) He-He
@  Ritesh : (04 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) Ha Ha Ha ....
@  yordan : (04 April 2014 - 11:15 AM) Welcome Back, Starscream!
@  yordan : (03 April 2014 - 02:31 PM) And I Hope That He Will Come Back Soon :)
@  yordan : (01 April 2014 - 02:53 PM) Nice, Ritesh Came, I'm Not Home Alone Today.
@  Ritesh : (01 April 2014 - 08:51 AM) Oh!!! Poor Dear Yordan..
@  yordan : (31 March 2014 - 10:02 AM) I'm A Poor Lonesome Cow-Boy
@  yordan : (27 March 2014 - 02:22 PM) He Is Unpatient Due To His Patients!
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) :(
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) He Is Busy With His Patients.

Photo
- - - - -

Free Web Hosting: (sunblind) Free Website: dreammare.net

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 SunBlind

SunBlind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Raising my son, Aiden, Web design, PHP, Photoshop, message boards, helping others, gaiaonline.com, watching [adult swim] (I love InuYasha), Jeopardy!, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?, music, (metal!!!), tending to my garden, reading (Dan Brown, John Saul, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, etc.), writing, decorating my house, home improvement, tetris, monopoly, spider solitaire, and a lot of other stuff... If you're curious, just ask :)

Posted 31 December 2005 - 06:39 AM

To generate an application for free web hosting please click here: Free Web Hosting Request Form

I would like to request free web hosting from Astahost.
Please find my application below.
  • Your Registered Domain Name or Desired Astahost Subdomain Name:
    • dreammare.net
  • Account Username:
    • sunblind
  • Introduction:
    • Well, I've been a member since June '05, so I'm sure at least a couple people have seen me around... But for those who haven't, my name is Rae (a.k.a SunBlind) I'm a 19 year old female in Belington, WV with a beautiful almost two year old son, Aiden, and a sometimes-acts-like-a-two-year-old fiance, Eric. I taught myself how to code HTML and design graphics when I was 13 so I could make a Slipknot fansite, and I've been in love with it ever since! I love to mess around with PHP/CGI scripts to learn how to manipulate them, and I've even created a few of my own. I also love to Photoshop :D Most of the posts I do are tutorials for custom Styles and Patterns that I've created while screwing around in PS. My goal for the past 4 years has been to create a free webmaster tools site with everything I didn't have when I first started out in the webmastering world... Quality ad-free hosting (which will come when I get paid hosting, of course), ad-free remotely hosted tools, PHP/CGI scripts (complete with installation support), tutorials, layouts, graphics, a link database, and hopefully a forum as active and helpful as Asta's :D I'm also into crime dramas like CSI (Vegas), Law&Order, Cold Case Files, etc. I love quiz shows, too (I <3 Jeopardy!) I'm into metal bands, horror/dramas, reading, and I'm a word nerd - a cruciverbalist to be exact :P My pet peeves are misspellings, mispronunciations, and music such as My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, and Yellowcard (my apologies to anyone reading this who may like that genre of music) I also have a PTR addiction, and I talk too much :/

That's is pretty much it... I think.
  • Email Address:
    • jenniferg6775@cs.com
  • Country Where I Live:
    • USA
  • My Websites Theme:
    • Webmaster Help
  • Reason I Chose Astahost:
    • Because it totally rocks, why else? Also because of the extremely knowledgeable and helpful staff ;)
  • How I Found Astahost:
    • I believe in was through a Google search for "quality ad free hosting"
  • My Previous Host:
    • I've had so many, it's hard to tell. Possibly Plex6.com
  • Reason For Leaving My Previous Host:
    • They raised the price of the hosting plan I was on from $4.95/mo to $9.95/mo without prior notice and was very rude when questioned about their actions.
  • Desired Hosting Package:
    • #2: Regular Package
  • Additional Comments:
    • I love you...
I have read, understand, accept, and agree with the Terms Of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, and The Forum Rules:
YES, I Agree!

Thank You,
SunBlind

Application for free web hosting generated using req_form.php 3.1.4 by vujsa.
Saturday, December 31, 2005 06:37:38 AM GMT

#2 miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

PsYcheDeLiC dR3aMeR

• Members
  • 2,248 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Magic Tricks, Numismatics & Philately to some extent, Being a nuisance in general (that's my favourite)
  • myCENTs:NEGATIVE[-21.50]

Posted 31 December 2005 - 12:26 PM

FREE WEB HOSTING APPLICATION

PACKAGE: #2: Regular Package
CHECK MAIL:

Congratulations, Your Free Web Hosting Account has been approved.

Comments: Really good posts - keep up the great work :D Welcome to Astahost and have a thoroughly enjoyable stay. :D A slight confusion though - your email as stated here is: jenniferg6775@cs.com - whereas the one you'd used to sign up at this board was: xs_host@hotmail.com - and that's where your confirmation mail has headed for. So be sure to check there - and in case this address is invalid, you should change your profile's email address on our board and inform me to resend you the approval mail.

Instructions: Check your Mail. It will contain all necessary details & links for creation of your hosting account. ( In case you don't see it check in your BULK Mail/Junk Mail Folder - and kindly white-list our domain ).

Account Creation is instant and if you are using a Sub domain, Your "free web hosting" account will be active immediately.

Subdomain/Domain Creation: You chose dreammare.net as your domain while making your hosting request. This is what you should specify in the domain/subdomain field on the account creation page. Make sure the nameservers in your domain control panel point to ns1.astahost.com and ns2.astahost.com.

Help on Hosting Account Activation:
How to activate your new Hosting (Astahost)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users