Welcome to AstaHost - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  yordan : (21 April 2014 - 09:11 PM) Hey, Ritesh, Did You Hear Me?
@  yordan : (14 April 2014 - 05:28 PM) By The Way, This Could Be An Interesting Subject For A Topic, What About Posting This Question? Let's See If Other People Have The Same Feeling Concerning Bootlists!
@  yordan : (13 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) Boot Order : Cd, [Usb,] Hard Drive :D
@  yordan : (11 April 2014 - 07:23 PM) I Simply Let The Bios Do That
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:23 AM) Is It Possible To Launch Fedora Live Cd Or Installation Disk From Hard Drive On Windows Platform Using Grub Mbr File.
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:21 AM) No U Are Not.. Btw.. I Have Question For You.
@  yordan : (10 April 2014 - 08:02 AM) You Are Partially Right.
I Was Not.
Nevertheless, I Am Again :)
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) :P
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) I Think U R Not..
@  yordan : (09 April 2014 - 09:28 AM) I'm The Master Of The Shoutbox!
@  yordan : (05 April 2014 - 10:32 PM) He-He
@  Ritesh : (04 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) Ha Ha Ha ....
@  yordan : (04 April 2014 - 11:15 AM) Welcome Back, Starscream!
@  yordan : (03 April 2014 - 02:31 PM) And I Hope That He Will Come Back Soon :)
@  yordan : (01 April 2014 - 02:53 PM) Nice, Ritesh Came, I'm Not Home Alone Today.
@  Ritesh : (01 April 2014 - 08:51 AM) Oh!!! Poor Dear Yordan..
@  yordan : (31 March 2014 - 10:02 AM) I'm A Poor Lonesome Cow-Boy
@  yordan : (27 March 2014 - 02:22 PM) He Is Unpatient Due To His Patients!
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) :(
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) He Is Busy With His Patients.

Photo
- - - - -

Punkangel's Poll: For Sims 2 Freaks

5 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you like The Sims 2? (14 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like The Sims 2?

1. Yes! (6 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

2. Kinda. (2 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

3. I guess? (2 votes [14.29%])

4. No! (2 votes [14.29%])

5. What is The Sims 2? (2 votes [14.29%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 PUNKANGEL

PUNKANGEL

Newbie [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:31 PM

I'm not sure if this is in the right section, but I want to know who LOVES the sims 2?! I'm crazy about it, sorry!

[note=HTML_Guru]No problem, PUNKANGEL; just a little mistake. I've moved this topic to the GAMING forum, properly enough.[/note]
-TOPIC MOVED-

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG, 21 November 2005 - 06:17 AM.

#2 miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

PsYcheDeLiC dR3aMeR

• Members
  • 2,248 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Magic Tricks, Numismatics & Philately to some extent, Being a nuisance in general (that's my favourite)
  • myCENTs:NEGATIVE[-21.50]

Posted 21 November 2005 - 06:22 AM

You got me there PunkAngel. I'm a die-hard Sims fan. Give me any kind of Sims and I'd be stuck with it for forever.

With Sims 2 it's a different story altogether. It is said, that human beings spend a greater part of their life SLEEPING. I spent the maximum free time of my life till now playing the whole Sims series and now Sims 2. I'm utterly crazy about that game.. Recently I came across Singles 2 - that one's a Double Whopper - though you can't do as much as you can do in Sims... But the good part about Singles 2 is that it's got a storyline & missions - sort of a crossbreed between Simulation and RPG.

Welcome to Astahost and have a great stay :)

#3 KonVicKt

KonVicKt

Newbie [ Level 2 ]

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 06:43 PM

I too am really into the sims, but i think they overdo it with the expansion set. Im getting tired of dishing out money everytime a new one comes out, and really you can download more items on the internet than by installing the expansion sets

#4 Guest_Twiggy_*

Guest_Twiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2006 - 09:56 AM

I really enjoy playing Sims. I used to have all the versions of Sims 1. I started playing with Hot Date, and now I have the Sims 2. The second version is something. I spent three days playing when i just bought it. And when the university, nightlife appeared, I was first in stores to buy it. I'm really gettin' crazy about sims. I'm a HUGE fan.

#5 Jeigh

Jeigh

Whitest Black Mage

• Members
  • 1,381 posts
  • Interests:My interests are my hobbies, and ironically enough my hobbies are my interests. I'm quite interested in my hobbies, much more so then my interests... but I spend more time with my interests as my hobbies are often rude with me so I don't enjoy talking to them as much.
  • myCENTs:93.97

Posted 25 January 2006 - 06:58 PM

While I preferred the sims 2 to the original (seeing as its just more of the same with all the improvements) but I DID play alot more of the first one.I enjoy the game but I can't get into it like I used to be able to, I guess all the 'options' aren't different enough for me personally. It's still a very stongly designed game and accomplishes their goals well... although I agree that they overdo it with the expansions. You'd think they'd release one as a free upgrade now and again to thank people for spending hundreds of bucks on the series.

But yea, who knows, maybe I'll try Sims2 again and it'll grab me like the first one did, or maybe not, who knows. Then again maybe I'll just wait a couple years for the sims 3 :)

#6 mzlingling

mzlingling

Newbie [ Level 2 ]

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 07:38 AM

I have a total OBSESSION with this game! I loved the first Sims and got pretty hooked on the expansion pack "Superstar". But of course, The Sims 2 is much better in quality and game functions :) I absolutely love the new features like the family genes and close up. But sadly, I don't actually have the game =( I bought the mac version for my laptop but my laptop's graphics card thingo wasn't new enough for the game so that was a waste of 80 dollars for me!! But I gave it to my friend for her birthday to past on the Sims 2 obsession haha =] This game is the best simulator game there is! Can't wait to play the expansion packs...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users