Welcome to AstaHost - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  yordan : (14 April 2014 - 05:28 PM) By The Way, This Could Be An Interesting Subject For A Topic, What About Posting This Question? Let's See If Other People Have The Same Feeling Concerning Bootlists!
@  yordan : (13 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) Boot Order : Cd, [Usb,] Hard Drive :D
@  yordan : (11 April 2014 - 07:23 PM) I Simply Let The Bios Do That
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:23 AM) Is It Possible To Launch Fedora Live Cd Or Installation Disk From Hard Drive On Windows Platform Using Grub Mbr File.
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:21 AM) No U Are Not.. Btw.. I Have Question For You.
@  yordan : (10 April 2014 - 08:02 AM) You Are Partially Right.
I Was Not.
Nevertheless, I Am Again :)
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) :P
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) I Think U R Not..
@  yordan : (09 April 2014 - 09:28 AM) I'm The Master Of The Shoutbox!
@  yordan : (05 April 2014 - 10:32 PM) He-He
@  Ritesh : (04 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) Ha Ha Ha ....
@  yordan : (04 April 2014 - 11:15 AM) Welcome Back, Starscream!
@  yordan : (03 April 2014 - 02:31 PM) And I Hope That He Will Come Back Soon :)
@  yordan : (01 April 2014 - 02:53 PM) Nice, Ritesh Came, I'm Not Home Alone Today.
@  Ritesh : (01 April 2014 - 08:51 AM) Oh!!! Poor Dear Yordan..
@  yordan : (31 March 2014 - 10:02 AM) I'm A Poor Lonesome Cow-Boy
@  yordan : (27 March 2014 - 02:22 PM) He Is Unpatient Due To His Patients!
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) :(
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) He Is Busy With His Patients.
@  yordan : (26 March 2014 - 08:12 PM) Ahsani, Where Are You?

Photo
- - - - -

Www.modthesims2.com - Sims 2 Mods Site I need to get it out of my system

10 replies to this topic

#1 PUNKANGEL

PUNKANGEL

Newbie [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 06:14 PM

Okay, MTS2 is one of the BEST sites to get awesome downloads for The Sims 2. I love that site so much! And they have this cool forum where you can request people to create downloads for you if you aren't very good at creating downloads! And some people post pictures of themselves, that way people can sim them! Some of the people that post their pictures are weird looking. Anyway, I just want to know who has been to MTS2 and loves it!? This sounds like spam, but I just want to know who loves that site?! :)

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG, 21 November 2005 - 06:41 AM.

#2 finaldesign

finaldesign

[+] Graphic Designer [+]

• Members
  • 614 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, 3d Modeling, DTP, Computer Software, Music composition & Remix...etc...

Posted 20 November 2005 - 08:02 PM

I have never been aware of that site. now this is first time I hear for that, well better for me to go check that out, maybe it's interesting like you said. But sims where not really good game for my taste anyway...

#3 zacaroo

zacaroo

Member [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 02:35 AM

well thanks for the site it helps me and others alot :thumbs up mate:

#4 Vicious_AD

Vicious_AD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 04:53 AM

simslive.com (if it's still up) has good mods too. I haven't played the sims in a long time so it doesn't interest me anymore but ayla's cool B)

#5 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:20 AM

MTS2 is a great website, and I've gotten a lot of great things for my sims there. I also like www.Simwardrobe.Com because it has lots of great weapons and cool trinkets to fool with in the game. From MTS2 I got a ton of the cars like Maximum Spider's Enzo Ferrari, and Cevic's Lamborghini Gallardo with the new door animations. I have the Pets and Nightlife expantion packs, and Mod The Sims 2 has a ton of cool "exotic" pets like the polar bear. Simwardrobe.Com has great stuff, if you hate a few of your sims and want to "dispose" of them. An example would be the assault rifle, and they have this amazing bomb that bursts into flames on a selected amount of tiles. Those are my two favorite sims 2 modification sites that I use in my game. They are also great for making youtube movies or pictures for your album.

#6 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:08 AM

It cool
Www.modthesims2.com - Sims 2 Mods Site

Mod the sims2 is the coolest website! I mean it. I have been a member for a while now and I have the coolest clothing and hair styles from there, its AWESOME!

One question though, If I want more people than eight when I make my family, then where do I find a hack that can allow me to do that? (and I don't have nightlife so one of the ones I found doesn't work)

-reply by Cady from NZ

#7 Lydubs

Lydubs

Newbie [ Level 2 ]

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:23 AM

Oh my gosh... Mod the Sims 2 is THE GREATEST of them all! Coming in in 2nd place, I''d have to say would be Sims Resource, but MTS2 is definitely better. It's free, they have dedicated mod builders, and some of the coolest mods already built. There's this "Harry Potter Project" by "Dumbledore's Army" (I found that quite hilarious) with some great items in it. Go see!!

#8 Lydubs

Lydubs

Newbie [ Level 2 ]

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:26 AM

It cool

Www.modthesims2.com - Sims 2 Mods Site
Mod the sims2 is the coolest website! I mean it. I have been a member for a while now and I have the coolest clothing and hair styles from there, its AWESOME!

One question though, If I want more people than eight when I make my family, then where do I find a hack that can allow me to do that? (and I don't have nightlife so one of the ones I found doesn't work)

-reply by Cady from NZ

If I'm not mistaken, Mod the Sims has that as well!! Go search and see if you see it. If not, it's Sims Recourse that I'm thinking of.

#9 Guest_iGuest-Alexandra_*

Guest_iGuest-Alexandra_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:39 PM

I have been on that site and it always freezes up on me or makes my computer screen funny. The only way to make it go away is to exit out of Internet Explorer, which makes me loose the whole thing. Do you have any ideas or helpfulness you could give me? Thanks.

-reply by Alexandra

#10 Guest_iGuest-tibbles_*

Guest_iGuest-tibbles_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:55 AM

I love that site I've known about it for almost 3 years I always download things from there my game is packed with stuff from that site... Maybe check out sapphiresims2 it has awesome stuff aswell but its more mythical

-reply by tibbles

#11 kpxchunsa

kpxchunsa

Member [ Level 2 ]

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • myCENTs:29.93

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:33 AM

I Love mod the sims too! It has some of the greatest looking furniture etc for Sims 2, and the characters look so much better!! I lived on that site when I first started playing Sims 2 (I love the design aspect of the game)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users