Welcome to AstaHost - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  styleseye : (24 April 2014 - 02:29 PM) Https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geh4Rs-Boh8&feature=Youtu.be&h=Taqexxpem
@  styleseye : (24 April 2014 - 02:28 PM) Https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geh4Rs-Boh8&feature=Youtu.be&h=Taqexxpem
@  yordan : (21 April 2014 - 09:11 PM) Hey, Ritesh, Did You Hear Me?
@  yordan : (14 April 2014 - 05:28 PM) By The Way, This Could Be An Interesting Subject For A Topic, What About Posting This Question? Let's See If Other People Have The Same Feeling Concerning Bootlists!
@  yordan : (13 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) Boot Order : Cd, [Usb,] Hard Drive :D
@  yordan : (11 April 2014 - 07:23 PM) I Simply Let The Bios Do That
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:23 AM) Is It Possible To Launch Fedora Live Cd Or Installation Disk From Hard Drive On Windows Platform Using Grub Mbr File.
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:21 AM) No U Are Not.. Btw.. I Have Question For You.
@  yordan : (10 April 2014 - 08:02 AM) You Are Partially Right.
I Was Not.
Nevertheless, I Am Again :)
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) :P
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) I Think U R Not..
@  yordan : (09 April 2014 - 09:28 AM) I'm The Master Of The Shoutbox!
@  yordan : (05 April 2014 - 10:32 PM) He-He
@  Ritesh : (04 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) Ha Ha Ha ....
@  yordan : (04 April 2014 - 11:15 AM) Welcome Back, Starscream!
@  yordan : (03 April 2014 - 02:31 PM) And I Hope That He Will Come Back Soon :)
@  yordan : (01 April 2014 - 02:53 PM) Nice, Ritesh Came, I'm Not Home Alone Today.
@  Ritesh : (01 April 2014 - 08:51 AM) Oh!!! Poor Dear Yordan..
@  yordan : (31 March 2014 - 10:02 AM) I'm A Poor Lonesome Cow-Boy
@  yordan : (27 March 2014 - 02:22 PM) He Is Unpatient Due To His Patients!

Photo
- - - - -

World Of Warcraft Online Game or Online Scam?

7 replies to this topic

#1 allwazabsnt

allwazabsnt

Newbie [ Level 2 ]

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 08:34 PM

This Game is highly popular with alot of people because, yes, it is addicting and somewhat fun. its based on actual time and you have to earn money and there are long expansions of quests and stuff you can do with other online players. The downside to this though is the payment. It has a cost of $15 (US) a month and while one day out of each week there is a thing called server matinance where the servers go down for on average 6 hours. then sometimes there are random server matinance that get on alot of peoples nerves. Also in this game the Online Money Farming buisness has taken over where players earn money and sell it for real life money. This game is good with the graphics and entertainment but along with everything else it does have its downfalls

#2 altsr

altsr

Member [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Sports is the best,<br />gadgets like handphones PDAs computers r0cks

Posted 11 November 2005 - 01:52 AM

This Game is highly popular with alot of people because, yes, it is addicting and somewhat fun. its based on actual time and you have to earn money and there are long expansions of quests and stuff you can do with other online players. The downside to this though is the payment. It has a cost of $15 (US) a month and while one day out of each week there is a thing called server matinance where the servers go down for on average 6 hours. then sometimes there are random server matinance that get on alot of peoples nerves. Also in this game the Online Money Farming buisness has taken over where players earn money and sell it for real life money. This game is good with the graphics and entertainment but along with everything else it does have its downfalls

View Post

I heard of this game from my friends. But I do not know how to play strategy games. Is there any short cut to playing this kind of games?

Right now the only online game I play is Counter Strike.

#3 Killer008r

Killer008r

Uber-Pro [ Level 99 ]

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 06:13 PM

There is more than one topic on WoW. Please search before making a new one.

#4 salempc

salempc

Newbie [ Level 2 ]

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 11:27 PM

It is damn addicting, I read an article some time ago, that said that in China the government is trying to limit people to play for max 3 hours a day...

Now I've never played WoW, but I know what it is to have a life sucked by a MMO so I do not intend to try it.

#5 [Zero]

[Zero]

Newbie [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 11:40 PM

Im a big fan of WoW.Of course I can't seem to save up enough money to buy the game,I played it at a friends house.

#6 md3likan

md3likan

Newbie [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 03:37 PM

my system is very very low and i cant play WOW i want to cry0

#7 peterwilli

peterwilli

Newbie [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 01:09 PM

beautiful game world of warcraft :)

#8 mzwebfreak

mzwebfreak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 06:29 AM

My boyfriend's aunt and cousin are both addicted to this game...his cousin used to spend all his free time playing this game, and now his aunt does it too. I agree that anything in moderation can be a good thing, but most people into roleplaying games like this have a tendency to go too far...I don't see things like Warcraft being a good thing at all.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users