Welcome to AstaHost - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  yordan : (21 April 2014 - 09:11 PM) Hey, Ritesh, Did You Hear Me?
@  yordan : (14 April 2014 - 05:28 PM) By The Way, This Could Be An Interesting Subject For A Topic, What About Posting This Question? Let's See If Other People Have The Same Feeling Concerning Bootlists!
@  yordan : (13 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) Boot Order : Cd, [Usb,] Hard Drive :D
@  yordan : (11 April 2014 - 07:23 PM) I Simply Let The Bios Do That
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:23 AM) Is It Possible To Launch Fedora Live Cd Or Installation Disk From Hard Drive On Windows Platform Using Grub Mbr File.
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:21 AM) No U Are Not.. Btw.. I Have Question For You.
@  yordan : (10 April 2014 - 08:02 AM) You Are Partially Right.
I Was Not.
Nevertheless, I Am Again :)
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) :P
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) I Think U R Not..
@  yordan : (09 April 2014 - 09:28 AM) I'm The Master Of The Shoutbox!
@  yordan : (05 April 2014 - 10:32 PM) He-He
@  Ritesh : (04 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) Ha Ha Ha ....
@  yordan : (04 April 2014 - 11:15 AM) Welcome Back, Starscream!
@  yordan : (03 April 2014 - 02:31 PM) And I Hope That He Will Come Back Soon :)
@  yordan : (01 April 2014 - 02:53 PM) Nice, Ritesh Came, I'm Not Home Alone Today.
@  Ritesh : (01 April 2014 - 08:51 AM) Oh!!! Poor Dear Yordan..
@  yordan : (31 March 2014 - 10:02 AM) I'm A Poor Lonesome Cow-Boy
@  yordan : (27 March 2014 - 02:22 PM) He Is Unpatient Due To His Patients!
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) :(
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) He Is Busy With His Patients.

Photo
- - - - -

Hi, How Are You All. Introducing myself.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Yosho-sama

Yosho-sama

Newbie [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 01:04 PM

THIS is an interesting concept. A rated forum where respect and intelligence gets you a web account? When I read about it, I had to join.

I'll be looking around the forums to see what I can learn from them, I always try and make meaningful input, but this almost seems intimidating.

Still looks like fun though.

#2 bigredrosen

bigredrosen

Member [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Music!

Posted 31 May 2005 - 10:43 PM

THIS is an interesting concept. A rated forum where respect and intelligence gets you a web account? When I read about it, I had to join.

I'll be looking around the forums to see what I can learn from them, I always try and make meaningful input, but this almost seems intimidating.

Still looks like fun though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i must say ... im skeptical myself, but it is a great idea! hope to chat with ya!

--bigredrosen

#3 chiiyo

chiiyo

Premium Member

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • myCENTs:92.74

Posted 01 June 2005 - 02:23 AM

Don't worry too much about it. I was kind of skeptical about it too, but really, all you need to just comb through a few forums, give your opinion when you think you really have something to offer, and that should be able to get you enough credits. After that just check in maybe everyday and take a look at the new posts. On good days you should be able to post enough to get you more hosting credits. Right now I'm just maintaining my own number.

And it's really fun! I learn a lot from here...

#4 OneStopReefShop

OneStopReefShop

Member [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 01:17 PM

Yosho-Sama,

I am also very intrigued with this idea of "earning your web account"! As life teaches us... nothing is free. From the other "Free Web Account" sites I've seen, I most enjoyed the idea that there would be no banners, no forced advertisement... just my intelligence and inquisitiveness... and willing to put those parts of my personality into type.

Don't feel intimidated at all. From what I've seen here, people are just voicing (typing... as the case may be) their opinions, and the interjection of other's ideas is welcome... even when different from that of the originator.

I have also found some very knowledgeable people that have given me food for thought on some of my technological problems... and I have greatly appreciated their inputs!

As Chiivo mentioned... just relax and enjoy!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users