The next tutorial is based on creation of a reflective material in 3ds max. this tutorial will help u create a surface that reflects everything in sight.
1. Fire up 3dsmax.
2. Press 'm'
3. Change the box where u see 'Normal' i.e. material type. Change it to raytrace.
4. Change the colours to the colours you want.
5. In the maps section click the box next to reflection.
6. Select raytrace from the list.
7. Apply the material to any object.
8. Render the scene
Voila!!! you have created a reflective material.
You can also try..
1. Using the mental ray renderer (More on that later) for better reflections.
2. appling the noise map.
3. Animating the object to move around and seeing the reflection change.
Welcome to AstaHost - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!
3ds Max Tutorial #2-creating Reflective Materials
1 reply to this topic
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users