Welcome to AstaHost - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  yordan : (14 April 2014 - 05:28 PM) By The Way, This Could Be An Interesting Subject For A Topic, What About Posting This Question? Let's See If Other People Have The Same Feeling Concerning Bootlists!
@  yordan : (13 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) Boot Order : Cd, [Usb,] Hard Drive :D
@  yordan : (11 April 2014 - 07:23 PM) I Simply Let The Bios Do That
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:23 AM) Is It Possible To Launch Fedora Live Cd Or Installation Disk From Hard Drive On Windows Platform Using Grub Mbr File.
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:21 AM) No U Are Not.. Btw.. I Have Question For You.
@  yordan : (10 April 2014 - 08:02 AM) You Are Partially Right.
I Was Not.
Nevertheless, I Am Again :)
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) :P
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) I Think U R Not..
@  yordan : (09 April 2014 - 09:28 AM) I'm The Master Of The Shoutbox!
@  yordan : (05 April 2014 - 10:32 PM) He-He
@  Ritesh : (04 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) Ha Ha Ha ....
@  yordan : (04 April 2014 - 11:15 AM) Welcome Back, Starscream!
@  yordan : (03 April 2014 - 02:31 PM) And I Hope That He Will Come Back Soon :)
@  yordan : (01 April 2014 - 02:53 PM) Nice, Ritesh Came, I'm Not Home Alone Today.
@  Ritesh : (01 April 2014 - 08:51 AM) Oh!!! Poor Dear Yordan..
@  yordan : (31 March 2014 - 10:02 AM) I'm A Poor Lonesome Cow-Boy
@  yordan : (27 March 2014 - 02:22 PM) He Is Unpatient Due To His Patients!
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) :(
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) He Is Busy With His Patients.
@  yordan : (26 March 2014 - 08:12 PM) Ahsani, Where Are You?

Photo
- - - - -

The Best Metroid Game whats your favorite?

19 replies to this topic

Poll: The Best Metroid Game (5 member(s) have cast votes)

The Best Metroid Game

1. Metroid (2 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. Metroid II: Return of Samus (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Super Metroid (1 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

4. Metroid Fusion (1 votes [20.00%])

5. Metroid Zero Mission (1 votes [20.00%])

6. Metroid Prime (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Metroid Prime: Hunters (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 tcave

tcave

Member [ Level 2 ]

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 08:06 PM

My favorite's gotta be the first Metroid EVER. It's classic and SO much fun..
although, the metroid primes are great, too

#2 nvdisma

nvdisma

Newbie [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 08:59 PM

My favorite's gotta be the first Metroid EVER. It's classic and SO much fun..
although, the metroid primes are great, too

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

true that :rolleyes:

#3 Dmaster14

Dmaster14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Interests:Nothing

Posted 13 April 2005 - 09:00 PM

My favroite Metroid is Super Metroid. I hated just about ever other Metroid, but their graphics and sound and gameplay where good. The only thing I don't like about them is how hard it is... Super Metroid is the easiest, so thats why its my favroite.

#4 Caderay

Caderay

Member [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 03:44 AM

I never liked Metroid, because megaman games were always so much better. I found metroid to be a decent game but was never classic in my opinion... Hopefully that doesn't bother anyone.

#5 kap43

kap43

Newbie [ Level 2 ]

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Ask me- LOL! For starters: Final Fantasy, Sports (Football, Wrestling, Track, UFC), Gran Turismo, Business ($$$$), and music. Check out my Myspace profile ;)

Posted 18 April 2005 - 03:34 AM

Super Metroid is deffinitely the best Metroid game due to its story line. The way that it pans out to make an emotional mother- child relationship between Samus and the Metroid made for a great climax right before finishing off the Mother Brain. The original was cool because with the code, you could run around as Samus w/o the suit. But she looked way better in 16-bits for beating Super Metroid in under three hours :rolleyes:

#6 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:47 PM

Metroid prime 3, legendary! finishes the series of prime beautifully; I was hooked from xmas day when I got it. But super metroid is the best, story line and the way it was done genius

-reply by businessman

#7 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:47 PM

Metroid ROCKS and THE # 1 GAME HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Best Metroid Game

Metroid is the best game that I never want to change my mine to other games. I was born to play this game! I have almost collected the whole game from the first one to the last game in time line history.I want to thank the game maker for creating the beat, the one and only game METROID. Because I'm the #1 fan of METROID. I believe that metroid is the 5 star raded and rank 10 out of 10! again thank you for creating METROID!...

P.S. I'll look foward to buy a new metroid game and to see,talk, or chat to the creater of METROID... METROID KICKS A$S!

-reply by Metroid

#8 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:09 PM

SUPER METROID WAS AND IS THE BEST METROID GAME!
The Best Metroid Game

I've tried to play all the metroid games and I've played metroid:Fusion, Metroid: Zero Mission, 1/2 of Metroid prime, tried to play metroid 2 but the graphics sucked so much I had to stop,and I am currently playing metroid 1 but my favorite is Super metroid. I guess second is metroid fusion then zero mission. Zero mission would have been 2nd if it wasn't for the part where you are walking around with no suit and you have a gun that stuns yours enemies. 3d metroid games don't come nowhere to as good as the 2d games were.

-reply by someguy

#9 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:28 PM

METROID PRIME 3 RULEZ!
The Best Metroid Game

Metroid prime 3 is my favorite, the beginning is so cool because you get to hang out with the galactic federation and the awsome hunters! Beats venturing on a stupid planet by your stupid self with nothing to do then shoot stuff. I also like the controls and how you interact with things like your gunship!

-reply by kinderfall

#10 Laro696

Laro696

Newbie [ Level 2 ]

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:05 PM

The one on the Snes, and then the 1st one on the Gamecube

#11 Guest_iGuest-ILAUGH@U_*

Guest_iGuest-ILAUGH@U_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:02 PM

my favorite
The Best Metroid Game

I havnt played all the metroid games but out of the ones I have played my favorite is definitely Metroid Prime 1

(the games I have payed for metroid are all 3 primes, zero mission, and fusion)

-reply by ILAUGH@you

#12 Guest_(G)Brad Moreno_*

Guest_(G)Brad Moreno_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:02 PM

My Favorite by far is Metroid Fusion. I wasted all my childhood playing it. By far it has the best story line!

-reply by Brad Moreno

#13 FelixMercer

FelixMercer

Member [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • myCENTs:19.09

Posted 16 December 2009 - 04:11 AM

My favorite out of all of them is Metroid Fusion. This is because its the only one Ive played out of all of them ;) .
But it does have a good storyline, good events inside the game, good and easy control system, lots of upgrades lots of enemy types , and tons of good fun bosses. I also like the graphics design for this game.

#14 CopsNRobbers

CopsNRobbers

Newbie [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • myCENTs:72.90

Posted 20 December 2009 - 05:08 AM

My favorite was Metroid: Zero Mission for the Game Boy Advance. I never owned it, but I borrowed my friend's cartridge and GBA. I especially appreciated the parts they added. Did you know that they were originally going to add in another boss battle -- Kraid, I think. (It's been a year or two since I've last thought about Metroid). I also liked the fact they threw in a little reference to the original ideas. Samus was supposed to be able to crawl, but couldn't because they couldn't animate it right. That's why they made the Morph Ball. In Zero Mission, Samus can crawl under stuff without her suit on. I thought that was pretty cool.

#15 Guest_(G)_*

Guest_(G)_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:59 AM

I liked Metroid Fusion more than the other ones. It had more twists and more turns. Super Metroid is one of the best SNES games ever and the two Metroid's before were fun. But I liked it when they made cold blooded Samus a more ethical protaganist in Fusion. I hope they keep expanding on the story line and make funner games. The opponents in fusion were too easy and the bosses were lacking. Super Metroid had a whole ecosystem of things to shoot with fancy anatomy and the bosses were just as memorable as the heroin. But in fusion the gameplay was lacking the innovative and deep world that Super metroid was in. But Metroid prime was so boring. It killed the whole Metroid series in my opinion. I hope they make a better 2-d Metroid that has a larger environment. More Chobos stuff and more archaelogy and things too shoot and pirates with more of a role to play. THey need to make the planets with more features and more extra maps and lots of side missiles and stuff and make the bosses more memorable and harder to face. 

#16 Guest_(G)tehJ_*

Guest_(G)tehJ_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:23 PM

METROID FUSION!The Best Metroid Game

It is just so fun, the bosses are so cool, and it's not like other metroids "Ok, I just got this, so I'm gonna go get this" and its not "kk now that I got this, ima get the ice beam. Too bad, I hate the ice beam" The ice beam is at the end, and it has ice missles

-reply by tehJ

#17 Guest_(G)Suiadan_*

Guest_(G)Suiadan_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:51 PM

super metroid all the way!!!The Best Metroid Game

I'm not really sure if my opinion counts, since I haven't actually played it, but I have done a lot of research on the metroid series and seen an entire let's play of super metroid. It is definitely my favorite! besides that, I'm just a huge fan of the SNES. I prefer 16 bit gaming rather than 3D. I also don't like games that are overly difficult. I heard that super mario galaxy was easy compared to metroid prime 3. I STILL can't even beat super mario galaxy!

-reply by Suiadan

#18 Guest_(G)Icytroid1993_*

Guest_(G)Icytroid1993_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:46 PM

Metroid IS the greatest game series of all time!!!The Best Metroid Game

Nothing comes close to the Metroid series for me! And I feel Metroid prime is not only the best Metroid game, but also the greatest game that has ever been produced! The story, gameplay, music, chilling atmosphere and the most epic boss fights blend together beautifully. All these elements make for a fantastic experience. A masterpiece!

-reply by Icytroid1993

#19 Guest_(G)zippo_*

Guest_(G)zippo_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:46 PM

Metroid primeThe Best Metroid Game

I think metroid prime is the best. Due to the introduction to FPS in the series. There is also super metroid and metroid other m

-reply by zippo

#20 Guest_Austin_*

Guest_Austin_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:39 AM

THE BEST IS METROID FUSION. OTHER M IS ALSO FUN.

Edited by yordan, 03 January 2013 - 10:50 AM.
Changed the text size, was somehow aggressive.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users