Currently it is pointing to ns.computinghost.com and ns2.computinghost.com (as I thought those were the correct servers to use) but OpenDNS is telling me that both of them are failing. I have also tried ns1.astahost.com, ns2.astahost.com, ns1.trap17.com as well as ns2.trap17.com but none of those worked. This is the error I am getting:
Nameserver trace for www.example.net:
- Looking for who is responsible for root zone and followed m.root-servers.net.
- Looking for who is responsible for net and followed k.gtld-servers.net.
- Looking for who is responsible for example.net and followed ns.computinghost.com.
Nameservers for www.example.net:
- ns.computinghost.com returned (NORECORDS)
- ns2.computinghost.com returned (NORECORDS)
Is there something I'm missing here?