Welcome to AstaHost - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  yordan : (21 April 2014 - 09:11 PM) Hey, Ritesh, Did You Hear Me?
@  yordan : (14 April 2014 - 05:28 PM) By The Way, This Could Be An Interesting Subject For A Topic, What About Posting This Question? Let's See If Other People Have The Same Feeling Concerning Bootlists!
@  yordan : (13 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) Boot Order : Cd, [Usb,] Hard Drive :D
@  yordan : (11 April 2014 - 07:23 PM) I Simply Let The Bios Do That
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:23 AM) Is It Possible To Launch Fedora Live Cd Or Installation Disk From Hard Drive On Windows Platform Using Grub Mbr File.
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:21 AM) No U Are Not.. Btw.. I Have Question For You.
@  yordan : (10 April 2014 - 08:02 AM) You Are Partially Right.
I Was Not.
Nevertheless, I Am Again :)
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) :P
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) I Think U R Not..
@  yordan : (09 April 2014 - 09:28 AM) I'm The Master Of The Shoutbox!
@  yordan : (05 April 2014 - 10:32 PM) He-He
@  Ritesh : (04 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) Ha Ha Ha ....
@  yordan : (04 April 2014 - 11:15 AM) Welcome Back, Starscream!
@  yordan : (03 April 2014 - 02:31 PM) And I Hope That He Will Come Back Soon :)
@  yordan : (01 April 2014 - 02:53 PM) Nice, Ritesh Came, I'm Not Home Alone Today.
@  Ritesh : (01 April 2014 - 08:51 AM) Oh!!! Poor Dear Yordan..
@  yordan : (31 March 2014 - 10:02 AM) I'm A Poor Lonesome Cow-Boy
@  yordan : (27 March 2014 - 02:22 PM) He Is Unpatient Due To His Patients!
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) :(
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) He Is Busy With His Patients.

- - - - -

Free Web Hosting: (egoclanchannel) [updated] Free Website: eGoClan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_eGoClanChannel_*

Guest_eGoClanChannel_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:24 AM

To generate an application for free web hosting please click here: Free Web Hosting Request Form

I would like to request free web hosting from Astahost.
Please find my application below.

• Your Registered Domain Name or Desired Astahost Subdomain Name:
    • eGoClan

• Account Username:
    • eGoClanL

• Introduction:
    • My hobbies are to game and host a clan for the games i play.

• Email Address:
    • SoccerHaydn@hotmail.com

• Country Where I Live:
    • Canada

• My Websites Theme:
    • Gaming

• Reason I Chose Astahost:
    • Reviews said its the best

• How I Found Astahost:
    • Youtube/Google

• My Previous Host:
    • Not Applicable

• Reason For Leaving My Previous Host:
    • Not Applicable

• Desired Hosting Package:
    • #2: Regular Package

• Additional Comments:
    • Please let me host a website i cannot find any other hosts that will work for me.

I have read, understand, accept, and agree with the Terms Of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, and The Forum Rules:
YES, I Agree!

Thank You,
eGoClanChannel

Application for free web hosting generated using req_form.php 3.1.9 by vujsa.
Saturday, December 19, 2009 02:23:00 AM GMT

#2 yordan

yordan

Way Out Of Control - You need a life :)

• [MODERATOR]
  • 4,745 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:39 AM

Welcome to AstaHost Free Web Hosting, No Ads.

Once you have accumulated 5 quality posts you can activate Free Web Hosting, No Ads by following the instruction below.

If you have not registered with Billing & Support take this time to register to begin your Free Web Hosting, No Ads account activation. This step is crucial to your hosting account. Do not skip this step.

Visit Billing & Support and use the SAME email address you registered with our forum.

Start by clicking the ORDER link and choose LOGIC PLAN and proceed.

Posted Image

On the next screen choose I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain if you want to apply with our sub-domain name. If you have your own domain name or would like to purchase one, choose other appropriate selection and continue.

If you are choosing one of our sub-domain names please follow this step carefully. After selecting I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain enter your desired sub-domain name in the SECOND field followed by entering AstaHost.com or AstaHost.com extension in the THIRD field.

Posted Image

On the next screen select (as a default) monthly payment schedule. This is the quickest way to start our free web hosting, no ads. You can upgrade additional features or upgrade to different hosting plans with your Account Credit Balance.

Posted Image

Select other options you desire. Be sure to fill in and double check, especially your sub-domain or domain name that would be activating your hosting account.

Posted Image

Finish your order by pressing Add to cart. Check out your order and then COMPLETE ORDER. Be sure to select payment type as myCENT. Once completed, your credit balance debits automatically. Wait about 5 hours for our Billing and Support Team to activate your hosting account.

Please refer any FAQ to Forum Announcements section. You can submit additional questions to Billing and Support from your dashboard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users