Read the full tutorial : http://www.blog.jbi....r-mobile-phone/
This tutorial will help you to connect your mobile with PC using blue tooth technology and share your PC's Internet with it.
1. Any MIDP 2.0 mobile (like 6630, N73 , 6210 Navigator etc) with multitasking.
2. Hiisi Suite Client for mobile — Download here
3. Hiisi Suite Proxy for PC — Download Here
4. Bluetooth Dongle in case of Desktop. (Laptop has inbuilt support)
5. Java JRE (Installed in most of the PC’s)
6. Bluesoleil / Widcomm / Microsoft (Inbuilt for Win OS)
Edited by yordan, 12 September 2009 - 06:17 PM.
quoted the text copied from http://www.blog.jbi.in/internet/share-your-pc-internet-with-your-mobile-phone/