Welcome to AstaHost - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!
Transferring Domain To Xisto?
Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:23 AM
Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:36 AM
Yes, Xisto offers free privacy protection for domains. And for the cost of the domain, its $11.21 paid annually including taxes.
Posted 19 June 2009 - 02:08 AM
Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:02 AM
Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:22 AM
So it's best to transfer it here to Xisto, lets say a week or two before it will expire at GoDaddy, just if something might go wrong, you'll have a week or two to fix everything, as I remember some posts, GoDaddy doesn't always want to allow to transfer the domain somewhere else or used to not have the option, but usually it's best to write a support ticket here at Xisto panel and they will take care about it quite fast.
Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:01 AM
1. Lift the restriction on your domain at godaddy.
2. Get the authorization code from the goddady settings.
3. Give the authorization code to the xisto support team
4. Make sure that you get your privacy protection at godday on disable mode.
5. Other than privacy protection you need to also respond to the transfer requires which is aksed for you on the godaddy.
I think they'll email you explicitly about the transfer so that you can enable it for the support team. I followed the above sequence for my registrar and it got transferred.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users