Logitech G9 - $99.99(Orginal price)
- Interchangeable Grips: Use the included XL and Precision grips to get a fit and feel that's best for your playing style. The satin texture and fuller shape of the XL grip add extra comfort while the DryGrip technology plus compact shape of the Precision grip give you unmatched fingertip control.
- 3200 dpi laser engine with Full-Speed USB: Get uncompromising speed and accuracy from a high-performance Gaming-Grade laser engine—plus instant cursor response with Full-Speed USB (up to 1000 reports/second).
- MicroGear™ Precision Scroll Wheel: Use Logitech's exclusive MicroGear™ scrolling technology for precise, click-to-click scrolling—perfect for quick weapon selection. Or switch modes for frictionless, hyper-fast scrolling.
- Adjustable sensitivity: Shift from pixel-precise targeting to lightning-fast manoeuvers without pausing the action. The G9 gives you instant access to multiple sensitivity levels between 200 and 3200 dpi, without driver installation.
- Weight tuning system: Prefer a heavier or lighter mouse? Use the weight cartridge and up to 28 g of metal weights to customise your G9 for just the right feel.
- Custom-colour LEDs: A colour LED display indicates the current sensitivity level and profile settings. Personalise the colour LED display by choosing from hundreds of colours.
- More grip styles: Swap out your grip for a new look and feel.
- Adjustable weight cartridge: Use up to 36 grams of weight to customize your mouse with a heft and balance that's just right for your game.
- Adjustable sensitivity: Shift from pixel-precise targeting to lightning-fast maneuvers, without pausing the action. The G5 gives you instant access to three sensitivity levels—400, 800, and 2000 dpi—before driver installation.
- Right-handed comfort grip: Enjoy a natural grip that won't fatigue you.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene feet: Forget sticky workarounds—these low-friction feet glide effortlessly across almost any surface.
- Full-speed USB: Get blazing speed and instant acceleration from up to 1000 reports/second; bidirectional connection.
- 1800dpi Razer Precision™ 3G infrared sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling™ / 1ms response
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse™ buttons
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity™ adjustment
- Always-On™ mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 6400 frames per second (5.8 megapixels per second)
- 60-120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Approximate size: 128mm (length) x 70mm (width) x 42.5mm (height)
Edited by thepinder, 16 June 2009 - 12:18 AM.