Welcome to AstaHost - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!
How To Do An Ollie On A Skateboard?
Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:37 AM
An "ollie" means smacking the tail of the skateboard on the floor with one foot while pulling up the front side in air with other, so that the whole board lifts up.its one of skate boarding's basic moves and you can do all kinds of other things once you've mastered it.
Jolly Ollie Days:
The hardest part is the timing-it comes with practice.Here's how to do it.
1. Wear plenty of safety gear (better safe than sorry).
2. Put your rear foot on the tail and your front foot a bit more than halfway along the board. The ball of your rear foot should be in the middle of the board and your front foot should be nearly straight across the board.
3. Crouch down. Push your rear foot down on the tail of the board and straighten your legs. ( this should make the board bounce up.)
4. As the board comes up, slide your front foot to nose of the board, then press it down.
5. Lift up your back foot. ( this should make tail rise so that board is level in midair.)
6. As the board descends, bend your knees and pull them toward your chest.
Learn the trick from a stationary position, when you've got the hang of it you can try it moving along and going up and down hills.
Posted 31 October 2008 - 01:51 PM
Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:02 AM
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users