Welcome to AstaHost - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  yordan : (21 April 2014 - 09:11 PM) Hey, Ritesh, Did You Hear Me?
@  yordan : (14 April 2014 - 05:28 PM) By The Way, This Could Be An Interesting Subject For A Topic, What About Posting This Question? Let's See If Other People Have The Same Feeling Concerning Bootlists!
@  yordan : (13 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) Boot Order : Cd, [Usb,] Hard Drive :D
@  yordan : (11 April 2014 - 07:23 PM) I Simply Let The Bios Do That
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:23 AM) Is It Possible To Launch Fedora Live Cd Or Installation Disk From Hard Drive On Windows Platform Using Grub Mbr File.
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:21 AM) No U Are Not.. Btw.. I Have Question For You.
@  yordan : (10 April 2014 - 08:02 AM) You Are Partially Right.
I Was Not.
Nevertheless, I Am Again :)
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) :P
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) I Think U R Not..
@  yordan : (09 April 2014 - 09:28 AM) I'm The Master Of The Shoutbox!
@  yordan : (05 April 2014 - 10:32 PM) He-He
@  Ritesh : (04 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) Ha Ha Ha ....
@  yordan : (04 April 2014 - 11:15 AM) Welcome Back, Starscream!
@  yordan : (03 April 2014 - 02:31 PM) And I Hope That He Will Come Back Soon :)
@  yordan : (01 April 2014 - 02:53 PM) Nice, Ritesh Came, I'm Not Home Alone Today.
@  Ritesh : (01 April 2014 - 08:51 AM) Oh!!! Poor Dear Yordan..
@  yordan : (31 March 2014 - 10:02 AM) I'm A Poor Lonesome Cow-Boy
@  yordan : (27 March 2014 - 02:22 PM) He Is Unpatient Due To His Patients!
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) :(
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) He Is Busy With His Patients.

Photo
- - - - -

Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals how to get unbanned

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_(G)_*

Guest_(G)_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:57 PM

Hi,

Just to say - Minimac, you must consider the option that someone used your account without you knowing. This happens a lot as far as I know. I can't even count the number of firends I have on RS whose accounts got "hacked" by "friends" or siblings. It is quite simple to NEVER get banned, I have playing since 2006 and have never had the slightest problem:

- never MENTION macroing in game at all: you may get banned if what you said lead to think you might use bots - it doesn't matter if it's true.  And obviously, don't macro either.

- never attempt to bypass the language filter. If you use a basic swear word which is not targeted at anyone and it gets starred, you will not have any problem.

- never talk about under-18 subjects, race or religion: you'll always offend someone with that kind of talk.

- never ask people for contact details in the game, or anything that could lead to finding the person in real-life. As they say it themselves, Jagex will investigate all of this because they have so many under-age kids play the game. And yes, let's face it,  they will report anything alarming or threatening in real life to the police, maybe even the FBI if you're in the States etc. I'm positive they are obliged to under minors protection laws and national security laws in most countries. 

- never mention any non-Jagex website. At all. Not even Sal's or Zybez etc. Not even other MMOs. 

If you are a paying member it is very unlikely you will be banned forever - you're paying, they need this!

#62 Guest_(G)_*

Guest_(G)_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:41 PM

JAGEX is a bunch of liersCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

I got my account banned for"botting" herblore just becuz I was for awhile doing nothing but that. And b4 I was just mining alot and got dropeed 400 lvls as a warning just becuz I was playing. JAGEX IS  STUPID most of the time and I feel srry for u guys who lost really good accounts due to their stupidity

#63 Guest_(G)Some Guy_*

Guest_(G)Some Guy_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:52 AM

Yeah - bots.  I tried a bot which was highly recommended by an ingame friend.  Paid only $13 for it.  Ran the bot off and on for about three weeks.  The thing updated itself a couple times. I was feeling comfortable with it - then I tried to log in, only to find that my password no longer worked.

None of the bots are safe, unless you take them apart, and search for potential bad stuff.  Turned out my "authentication" process at log in time was actually saving my name and password on the "authenticating" server.

Enjoy your bots.  I lost - oh - I guess about 12 million to a highly recommended bot.  DON'T USE EPIC BOTS!

-reply by Some Guy

#64 Guest_(G)Javzway_*

Guest_(G)Javzway_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:25 PM

You think thats bad.Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

Someone was spamming Runescapenew.Tk and it said apply for mod...So I  clicked it and got hacked recovered my acc back and it was perm banned . The guy got banned for advertising on my lvl 104 then he already made the ban apeal now I feel I'm screwed ! I just got membership the day before it happened to that was my christmas present 12 months membership..! I hate jagex now. They owe me so much damn money.

-reply by Javzway

#65 Guest_(G)Brian Chisum_*

Guest_(G)Brian Chisum_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:14 PM

Holy ffs, that "appeal ban" at top of page is messed up...I wonder if jagex could be sued for casuing a kid suicide after banning him? that would be a good way to get back on and play =) 

-reply by Brian Chisum

#66 Guest_(G)joey_*

Guest_(G)joey_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:33 PM

I got my account muted for macroing a website and when I looked at the evidence it said yea I'm on facebook. And I was talkin bout it. And I jus got ban for supposebly picking flax and I just got my 12 month membership, but it says on my ban thing that I'm safe. Do u think il still be ban?

-reply by joey

#67 Guest_(G)XxMaulGFxX_*

Guest_(G)XxMaulGFxX_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:46 PM

BAH! THATS NOTHING!Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

Alright, so I bought 4 years of membership for well over 200$ Au. I needed to buy a DDS from GE so I went nd picked a bit of flax for about 15 minutes and after that, randomly at the flax field, 5 PMods and 2 JMods were there Mod Ninja followed me and said: "Crow, u reckon this one is one of them too?"Mod Crow replied with: "Yeah all he is wearing is Boots of lightness"They both said "bots...What a waste"Fagex disconnected me and I found my account disabled, I found out I was banned for "Minor Macroing" I found myself banned until june 10th, 2015 -.-Ironic how they banned me for exactly how long my members ran for.I think they are doing this on purpose to **** our money out dry.

-reply by XxMaulGFxX

#68 Guest_(G)Steven \_*

Guest_(G)Steven \_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:45 AM

Permanatly bannedCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

ah stupid jagex perm banned my account for botting. I blame my friends more cos they kept picking on me cz I was a level 60 and they were level 100's. I used it because whilst I was mining I said 'I'm bored' and some guy next to me said 'ohh I thought you were a bot lol' and then I asked what one of them was! and well... Thats were it all began haaa!! I appealed before but I said 'maybe' and stuff like that and it came up denied. And now I cant appeal no more :/ but I sent a message to them saying how my life has nothing and that I wanna kill myself soo hopefully it works because I don't think jagex would risk a life just for a banned account?? because they would get sewed big time!!

-reply by Steven 'Stizza' Martin

#69 Guest_(G)holycow_*

Guest_(G)holycow_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:59 PM

why they bann us?Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

I got banned for nothin. I was "bottin". I doesnt even know wat a bot is. Jagex has fuked me again... I cant even afford a $13 bot becus I'm in poverty. Jagex is just banning u so they can get your oney from memship and u cant play. I'm warning u guys. They be fuken u like they did to me...

-reply by holycow

#70 Guest_(G)Tom _*

Guest_(G)Tom _*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:06 PM

a way that ive seen get someone unbanned--Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

My friend got a perm ban for botting, he sent an appeal saying that he had been on a public computer and that he must have been keylogged as his account also had 20m robbed from it, within 2 hours they replied and he had his account back, he recons its because he had logged in from a different IP to any IP he had logged on to whilst playing rs, that they thought that was the public computer and he had been kwylogged, tips: 1. Right a load of random **** about computers and keyloggers and IP adresses, and if you have logged on at different IP adresses then you should seriously try this, in 2 hours he had his account back, ik that might be luck that it was answered so quick but it worked, I'm going to try it when I get banned for botting :L

-reply by Tom

#71 Guest_(G)Joe_*

Guest_(G)Joe_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:30 PM

Replying to FeedBackerI was once permanently banned for like a year and a half and they gave me another chance to appeal. (Both my brother and I were banned for the same thing) we both made an appeal, both got unbanned within a few days.

#72 Guest_(G)Nate_*

Guest_(G)Nate_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:01 AM

Doesnt this sound weird? it made me laughCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

Alright, so last month it was a school night, I decided I diddnt like my woodcutting level, so I set up my bot,went to sleep, woke up in the morning and I was logged off, I tried to log on and it said the account was disabled. I mean, they got me from like 7 hours? Man they're good. I also sent an appeal the day I found out, (I'm also banned on around 4 more accounts for botting :P) anyways I sent an appeal for all my accounts, and theres no reply for any of them. Will they ever send one? o.O

-reply by Nate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users