Welcome to AstaHost - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  yordan : (14 April 2014 - 05:28 PM) By The Way, This Could Be An Interesting Subject For A Topic, What About Posting This Question? Let's See If Other People Have The Same Feeling Concerning Bootlists!
@  yordan : (13 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) Boot Order : Cd, [Usb,] Hard Drive :D
@  yordan : (11 April 2014 - 07:23 PM) I Simply Let The Bios Do That
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:23 AM) Is It Possible To Launch Fedora Live Cd Or Installation Disk From Hard Drive On Windows Platform Using Grub Mbr File.
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:21 AM) No U Are Not.. Btw.. I Have Question For You.
@  yordan : (10 April 2014 - 08:02 AM) You Are Partially Right.
I Was Not.
Nevertheless, I Am Again :)
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) :P
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) I Think U R Not..
@  yordan : (09 April 2014 - 09:28 AM) I'm The Master Of The Shoutbox!
@  yordan : (05 April 2014 - 10:32 PM) He-He
@  Ritesh : (04 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) Ha Ha Ha ....
@  yordan : (04 April 2014 - 11:15 AM) Welcome Back, Starscream!
@  yordan : (03 April 2014 - 02:31 PM) And I Hope That He Will Come Back Soon :)
@  yordan : (01 April 2014 - 02:53 PM) Nice, Ritesh Came, I'm Not Home Alone Today.
@  Ritesh : (01 April 2014 - 08:51 AM) Oh!!! Poor Dear Yordan..
@  yordan : (31 March 2014 - 10:02 AM) I'm A Poor Lonesome Cow-Boy
@  yordan : (27 March 2014 - 02:22 PM) He Is Unpatient Due To His Patients!
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) :(
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) He Is Busy With His Patients.
@  yordan : (26 March 2014 - 08:12 PM) Ahsani, Where Are You?

Photo
- - - - -

What Is The Best Free Mmorpg That Includes Player Vs Player?

23 replies to this topic

#1 Takumi-san

Takumi-san

Newbie [ Level 2 ]

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:My interests are very short. I enjoy watching anime (animations Ex:naruto, dragon ball z, etc.) and reading manga (japanese comic books they are like the anime but its reading instead of watching and in black and white. Ex: Alice 19th, naruto, etc.).

Posted 23 January 2007 - 04:37 AM

What is the best free mmorpg that has player versus player as well as regular gameplay and has all around good graphics(among other things)? I wondering because I want to create a forum so I want something to entertain the users that is free and is fairly good. I also need to have player versus player. Sorry for bothering with this dumb question though. Don't answer if you don't want to.

#2 FireSign

FireSign

Newbie [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 07:55 AM

try FlyFF Fly For Fun

#3 t3jem

t3jem

Member [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:02 AM

well a very popular one is runescape. Its been around for quite a few years, its got free play and pay to play. The pay to play has more features, but the free one is still very entertaining. I used to play until i realized I was playing way too much so i quit. There is over 150 thousand people playing at any given time and does have good graphics for being a web based game. Its nothing like world of warcraft for everquest, but you can't compete with those since they cost so much. Even the payed version of runescape is cheap (only 5 US dollars a month). It has many missions or quests you can partake in or you can just level your character up. Another major plus is that it updates a few times a month so there is always new features coming out. Its very interactive with other people, but you can go play by yourself. For player to player combat you can go into the "wilderness" and fight with other people, but beware because there are some people who make it a sport to just kill whoever they see. I think this is probably the best mmorpg you will find for free. You don't even have to install anything, unless you don't have java. I hope this helps.

#4 Takumi-san

Takumi-san

Newbie [ Level 2 ]

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:My interests are very short. I enjoy watching anime (animations Ex:naruto, dragon ball z, etc.) and reading manga (japanese comic books they are like the anime but its reading instead of watching and in black and white. Ex: Alice 19th, naruto, etc.).

Posted 25 January 2007 - 04:34 AM

Yes, this is very helpful. Thank you. I guess I'll try FlyFF and Runescape.

#5 Dark Lord

Dark Lord

Newbie [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 01:19 AM

well dude you can also try Ragnarok Online. It has got many servers around the world (Official server & Private server). The Official servers are mostly paid server that means you have to pay to play on those servers while the Private servers are mostly free servers. You dont have to pay to play on those servers.

#6 Bizaz

Bizaz

Newbie [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 05:31 PM

Lineage2, alot of skills, perfect PvP and PvE systems, buggless (in global) and soulshots makes it more beutiful ;) also skills are beutiful

#7 Alegis

Alegis

Premium Member

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 12:55 AM

Ah yes. The reluctancy to spend money on the internet.

MMO's tend to be great resource of entertainment and thus lots of hours spent on it. Believe me it is much more worth to check out a retail MMO with a small fee each month than the free korean grind MMOs. Or browsercrap like RuneScape.

You might want to try guild wars. It is not an MMO (everything is instanced) but it's focussed on PvP. And the original is exremely cheap to acquire, without online fees. I think that is your best bet if you're reluctant to spend monthly fees.

#8 Aequitas619

Aequitas619

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 03:55 PM

If it has to be free I would say go with runescape. It is very good considering its free and the payed option is also a bargain for what you get. But consider the option of Guild Wars. You only have to buy the game, there are no monthly fees and it is a very good game! Many people prefer playing it to world of warcraft!

Good luck

#9 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:43 AM

Haha. I would have to say .. the best MMO out in this generation is World of Warcraft.. nothing can compete with it.... most advanced features and character balances for pvp... great graphics. and really really great gameplay... but.. on the down side you have to pay monthly fees of 15$ a month. now I have played many many mmos. I have pretty much played most free ones .. kal online (horrible) silk road online(horrible).. you name I have played it .......FLYFF is the only free mmo that I have played and actually enjoyed. the pvp is great a fun. but I would recomment you get wow (world of warcraft).. or if you don't feel like spending money.. FLYFF... and if you think theres an MMO that is fun that ive never played email me at flave56 at yahoo.com I'm always looking to play new MMO's.

Oh yeah and warhammer online is coming out January.. cant wait =D

-BRAINS.I.DO.HAVE

#10 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:38 PM

2moons is free, has really good pvp and pve good graphics and is violent.

-greg

#11 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2007 - 03:01 PM

GOT a question:)

Is LINAGE for free or you gotta pay=.=?

-Juan

#12 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2008 - 08:32 AM

Hell ya...

Replying to Feedbacker Warhammer Online is going to be XXXXX, possibly put WoW in it's place. I've played many, many MMORPGs, WoW is definately the best as far as P2P games, but there are alot of fun games out there that are free. Just try em all til you find something you like. I mean, I can tell you my favorites, but you're not me, so really all I can say is keep trying ones out til you find your match. There's so many, you can't hope to ever get really bored...

-----------------------------Moderator Edit :

Read the rules, some words are not welcome here, I put XXXXX instead

#13 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2008 - 06:32 PM

Replying to Feedbacker but is it free?

#14 RunninXC

RunninXC

Newbie [ Level 2 ]

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Running, Computers (programming, networking, web design, etc), Video/Computer Games, Reading, HUGE Biology nerd.

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:10 AM

I think ShadowBane is free (contains ads of some sort, though I'm not sure what they're like). It's considered to be one of the better games for PvP, retail or free. It's not the best hands down but it's not terrible afaik.

#15 RunninXC

RunninXC

Newbie [ Level 2 ]

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Running, Computers (programming, networking, web design, etc), Video/Computer Games, Reading, HUGE Biology nerd.

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:13 AM

Another great game is Fury. It's one of the first (maybe the first) 100% PvP MMORPG. It was originally a retail game (pay to buy the game, then optional paid upgrades but otherwise free). During beta it was extremely active, but the developers made a few less than popular changes that really hurt the activity and it was eventually made free for download. I'd check it out if you're all about PvP and don't want to pay.

Available over here :(

#16 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:37 AM

RF Online...

RF online is the best mmorpg game that includes PvP... RF online is pretty cool especially the graphics =P... The graphics are pretty cool aswell =P.. Ehehehe

-reply by James

#17 Atomic0

Atomic0

Premium Member

• [HOSTED]
  • 390 posts
  • myCENTs:92.30

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:30 AM

MapleStory is a good free MMORPG, although it a cash shop. I used to play it, but stopped since I didn't like leveling my character.

#18 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:34 PM

Try Arch Lord online. Its got great graphics, is free, and has more than 2500 quests and after you get to lvl 15 or so it is very PvP oriented.

-reply by Athens

#19 Guest_(G)_*

Guest_(G)_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:49 AM

by far the fastest and best pvp based game I have played is TwelveSky 2.

extremely fast pvp

#20 Guest_(G)_*

Guest_(G)_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:32 AM

Sadly the best game on the market has a messed up ingame ecconomy but has to be perfectworld by far. The fact that they are really good at marketing makes you chase that "dragon" even more the higher lvl you get. At the end of the game you will have to choose to be fail or spend some money. It is FTP but that will only get you so far. Goodluck. I have a faction named heartless on the Harshlands server. Feel free to message me if you need some advise. Don't message me 20 lvls in and expect me to explain how many different ways you have already messed up.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users