Welcome to AstaHost - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  yordan : (14 April 2014 - 05:28 PM) By The Way, This Could Be An Interesting Subject For A Topic, What About Posting This Question? Let's See If Other People Have The Same Feeling Concerning Bootlists!
@  yordan : (13 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) Boot Order : Cd, [Usb,] Hard Drive :D
@  yordan : (11 April 2014 - 07:23 PM) I Simply Let The Bios Do That
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:23 AM) Is It Possible To Launch Fedora Live Cd Or Installation Disk From Hard Drive On Windows Platform Using Grub Mbr File.
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:21 AM) No U Are Not.. Btw.. I Have Question For You.
@  yordan : (10 April 2014 - 08:02 AM) You Are Partially Right.
I Was Not.
Nevertheless, I Am Again :)
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) :P
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) I Think U R Not..
@  yordan : (09 April 2014 - 09:28 AM) I'm The Master Of The Shoutbox!
@  yordan : (05 April 2014 - 10:32 PM) He-He
@  Ritesh : (04 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) Ha Ha Ha ....
@  yordan : (04 April 2014 - 11:15 AM) Welcome Back, Starscream!
@  yordan : (03 April 2014 - 02:31 PM) And I Hope That He Will Come Back Soon :)
@  yordan : (01 April 2014 - 02:53 PM) Nice, Ritesh Came, I'm Not Home Alone Today.
@  Ritesh : (01 April 2014 - 08:51 AM) Oh!!! Poor Dear Yordan..
@  yordan : (31 March 2014 - 10:02 AM) I'm A Poor Lonesome Cow-Boy
@  yordan : (27 March 2014 - 02:22 PM) He Is Unpatient Due To His Patients!
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) :(
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) He Is Busy With His Patients.
@  yordan : (26 March 2014 - 08:12 PM) Ahsani, Where Are You?

Photo
- - - - -

Help Unlock Mmc Help me unlock a MMC Card locked with Nokia N-Gage

59 replies to this topic

#1 Nelson

Nelson

Member [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 08:10 AM

I have accidentally locked my MMC Memry Card with a Nokia MMC (the mobile is not mine)
I cannot format it now or do anything with it... Can anyone help me unlock it.
Maybe a software to help.. Anyway!!??

#2 faulty.lee

faulty.lee

• [HOSTED]
  • 500 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, Software Programming, Embedded Programming, Movies, Windows Shopping
  • myCENTs:79.88

Posted 14 November 2006 - 11:30 AM

If you mobile is still intact (a.k.a not formated), then the password can be retrieve from your mobile. You'll need a file explorer (not the default one)

Look for mmcstore in the c: of your mobile. the password for the mmc is in that file. You might need to rename it into mmcstore.txt

I have accidentally locked my MMC Memry Card with a Nokia MMC (the mobile is not mine)
I cannot format it now or do anything with it... Can anyone help me unlock it.
Maybe a software to help.. Anyway!!??

#3 dhanesh

dhanesh

Binary Geek

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • myCENTs:42.19

Posted 14 November 2006 - 12:15 PM

You'll need a file explorer (not the default one)

@Nelson .. If its a nokia S60 phone, then what your looking for is FExplorer .. its a File explorer for nokia phones, that does much more than the default File explorer in your nokia phone could do.

Regards,
Dhanesh.

#4 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2007 - 04:08 PM

I've locked my memory card and I don,t remember the
password.Moreover I've flashed(formatted) my phone memory also.
Please tell me if there is a way to unlock it or not.

-S.Vashisth

#5 ethergeek

ethergeek

Premium Member

• [HOSTED]
  • 393 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 06:59 AM

Try using a linux box to trash its partition table and recreate it with a new dos filesystem. Hell, dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/yourcard, then format it under windows if you need to. I've never found a software "locking utility" that could resist that.

#6 kelvinmaki

kelvinmaki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 07:04 AM

@Nelson .. If its a nokia S60 phone, then what your looking for is FExplorer .. its a File explorer for nokia phones, that does much more than the default File explorer in your nokia phone could do.

Tried it and its a lot better than the software comes with Nokia phone. Ease of use and of course the GUI is simple and lite.

#7 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2007 - 05:18 PM

PC is not detecting my memory card and when I insert it in phone it asks for password.So there is no possibility of formatting it with PC.But what is that Linux Box you were talking about?

S.Vashisth

#8 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:31 AM

help me with my memory cards! pls!!
Help Unlock Mmc

Ive locked my memory card for my canon camera and now I cant open it in my computer. I want to move some pictures from my 4gb memory card to my 8 gb memory card but the computer cant read both of the memory card. I don't know why. To make matter worst now all my pictures are stuck in my computer when I need it in my memory card to give it to my friend whose leaving the country in a few days. What am I gonna do? pls help me

-cassielove76

#9 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:55 AM

how to unlock mem card in 6233
Help Unlock Mmc

I am having a mmc card of 512mb.. I hav forgetted the password.. How to unlock it.. Please reply me..

-sandeep

#10 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2008 - 12:21 PM

I cant find or this file not in my FExplorer c: mmcstore the password for the mmc mmcstore.Txt

-question by vivek

#11 yordan

yordan

Way Out Of Control - You need a life :)

• [MODERATOR]
  • 4,745 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 06:06 PM

I cant find or this file not in my FExplorer c: mmcstore the password for the mmc mmcstore.Txt
-question by vivek

Fexplorer is not a Microsoft native program, so it's normal that it's not in your C: drive. You have to get it from Nokia, if your phone is from Nokia.

#12 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:57 AM

N95 MMC card locked, how to unlock this ?
Help Unlock Mmc

My N95 was low on battery, but I continued to use it as needed to communicte urgently. Then the battery went dead. When I put it to recharge it did not charge for more that 8 hours (using the charger that can in the pack0, though the battery grew hot. I had to buy a charger from the local market and this charger immediately started charging the battery. And then when I accessed the phone and browsed the galery it said memory card locked. Since then I have been trying to get it unlocked but nothing works.

Please can you help me, as I have a lot of very important DATA on the memory card !

Will the FBrowser solution that you have provided work ?

-reply by Hemant

#13 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:51 PM

Replying to Feedbacker
You need to re format the card, unfortunately it is the only thing that will work, do this via the phone, then use a recovery program to replace the files, pc inspector from convar is highly recommended to do this.

#14 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:23 AM

hot to unlock n-gage MMC 512m
Help Unlock Mmc

Dear Sir

How to format MMC and-gage 512m after I format by windows XP it can not unable to finish why not sir?, please help me will be appriciaet to thanks

-reply by sisavath

#15 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2008 - 05:20 PM

unlock my memory card!
Help Unlock Mmc

I have a locked MMC 512 for nokia and no matter what ive tried from the internet it doesn't want to unlock! the card is completely empty. What should I do?

-reply by Jessica Wiener

#16 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:16 AM

unlock memory
Help Unlock Mmc

I have lock my memory card accidenttally, and I don't remember the password. I try to format using computer with card reader, but my memory shows nothing in my memory, when I put memory into telephone and gage qd,it says my memory unlock. Itry your suggestion that use fe explorer but I don't find mmc store or mmc.Text. Are my memory corrupt? I used 256mb memory by Apacer...Please...Help me...

-reply by zaidi

#17 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:27 AM

Locked Memory Card
Help Unlock Mmc

What should I do? if my phone is locked memory card.
And I didni't have Fileexplorer software.
What fileexplorer that support with my phone N81.
What software that can unlock memory card for N81?

-reply by sereywat

#18 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2008 - 12:17 AM

N6275 CDMA MMC card locked, how to unlock this ?
Help Unlock Mmc

I have a locked MMC 256 for N6275 CDMA and no matter what ive tried from the internet it doesn't want to unlock! the card is completely locked. What should I do?

-question by Andhika

#19 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:11 AM

how lock my mmc card
Help Unlock Mmc

I go to the file explorer I found the pass word my password is nilesh but I put that password that wrong .I just trying every time but I cant access it
So pl send me how to unlock my mmc card ? send me unlock key serial no PL

-reply by swapnil dhanaji vibhute

#20 Guest_FeedBacker_*

Guest_FeedBacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2008 - 08:26 AM

Big Time Crash
Help Unlock Mmc

My memory card was locked, I know the password, however somehow the base of my card broke off..So technically if I push in the memory card into my cellphone...(nokia 6300) I cannot get it out nyhw...What I can do is that I can push it into an adapter and then use it thru a card reader...Recover the data and then dispose off the card...But since it is locked, the PC cant read it...Is there any software which can unlock the thing??? since I do know the password I don't want a cracking program..Al I need is one which can unlock the prob...Can anyone help me???

-question by Sukaran

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users