Welcome to AstaHost - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!
Anyone Here Any News About MacOS 10.5
Posted 14 July 2006 - 07:26 AM
Posted 15 July 2006 - 01:24 PM
CUPERTINO, California—June 26, 2006—Apple® today announced that CEO Steve Jobs will headline a team of Apple executives, including Philip Schiller, senior vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing; Bertrand Serlet, senior vice president of Software Engineering; and Scott Forstall, vice president of Platform Experience, to kick off the company’s annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) with a keynote preview of Mac OS® X “Leopard” on Monday, August 7, 2006, beginning at 10:00 a.m. at San Francisco’s Moscone West. Throughout WWDC, developers will receive detailed information and best practices on developing Universal applications that take advantage of the performance of Intel-based Macs, including special sessions on performance optimization using Apple software development tools.
The five-day event, which runs from August 7 to August 11, will deliver more than 175 technical sessions and labs with new content designed to serve a wide range of Mac® developers, including tracks that preview Leopard and dozens of hands-on labs providing opportunities to work developer-to-developer with Apple engineers.
Other activities at Apple’s WWDC 2006 include:
* presentation sessions led by engineers and experts delivering the technical information needed to take advantage of current technologies in Tiger, and get ready for what’s coming in Leopard;
* hands-on sessions that allow developers to bring their notebooks and get firsthand knowledge of Apple’s best practices for leveraging technologies like Spotlight™, Core Image, Xgrid™, Core Data, Quartz Composer and more;
* hands-on, technology specific labs where developers can work one-on-one with Apple engineers to solve problems and answer questions;
* extra focus on digital media, system administration, game development and scientific computing communities; and
* special events and activities including the opening night’s Apple Developer Connection Reception, Apple Design Awards, Stump the Experts and Late Night Labs.
Edited by zomowiec, 15 July 2006 - 01:24 PM.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users