Welcome to AstaHost - Dear Guest , Please Register here to get Your own website. - Ask a Question / Express Opinion / Reply w/o Sign-Up!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  yordan : (14 April 2014 - 05:28 PM) By The Way, This Could Be An Interesting Subject For A Topic, What About Posting This Question? Let's See If Other People Have The Same Feeling Concerning Bootlists!
@  yordan : (13 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) Boot Order : Cd, [Usb,] Hard Drive :D
@  yordan : (11 April 2014 - 07:23 PM) I Simply Let The Bios Do That
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:23 AM) Is It Possible To Launch Fedora Live Cd Or Installation Disk From Hard Drive On Windows Platform Using Grub Mbr File.
@  Ritesh : (11 April 2014 - 10:21 AM) No U Are Not.. Btw.. I Have Question For You.
@  yordan : (10 April 2014 - 08:02 AM) You Are Partially Right.
I Was Not.
Nevertheless, I Am Again :)
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) :P
@  Ritesh : (09 April 2014 - 07:33 PM) I Think U R Not..
@  yordan : (09 April 2014 - 09:28 AM) I'm The Master Of The Shoutbox!
@  yordan : (05 April 2014 - 10:32 PM) He-He
@  Ritesh : (04 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) Ha Ha Ha ....
@  yordan : (04 April 2014 - 11:15 AM) Welcome Back, Starscream!
@  yordan : (03 April 2014 - 02:31 PM) And I Hope That He Will Come Back Soon :)
@  yordan : (01 April 2014 - 02:53 PM) Nice, Ritesh Came, I'm Not Home Alone Today.
@  Ritesh : (01 April 2014 - 08:51 AM) Oh!!! Poor Dear Yordan..
@  yordan : (31 March 2014 - 10:02 AM) I'm A Poor Lonesome Cow-Boy
@  yordan : (27 March 2014 - 02:22 PM) He Is Unpatient Due To His Patients!
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) :(
@  Ritesh : (27 March 2014 - 10:46 AM) He Is Busy With His Patients.
@  yordan : (26 March 2014 - 08:12 PM) Ahsani, Where Are You?

Photo
- - - - -

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII PSP GAME that has PS2 Graphics

7 replies to this topic

#1 kgd2006

kgd2006

Premium Member

• [HOSTED]
  • 318 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 09:13 PM

Everyone remembers the legend of the "FFVII" game? Well they are making a prequel to the game staring Zack as the main character. And Im definitely getting this game, because I love the FF VII series. I hope this game will be as good as the game I called a legend, because it sets a standard for a lot of rpgs out there today.
Well here is a article on the game off a site, this is info about the game during E3 of this year.

LOS ANGELES--Square Enix showed off what it called a "Compilation of Final Fantasy VII," which is a collection of products set in the Final Fantasy VII universe. One of the titles shown was Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, a spin-off for the PlayStation Portable that focuses on the role Soldier and Sephiroth played in Project Genesis--specifically the character of Zack. Square Enix showed a lengthy trailer for the game, and we're bringing you the details.

Crisis Core is a prequel to Final Fantasy VII that tells the story of Zack, a young recruit working for Soldier, the elite private military of the Shinra Corporation. Zack is eager to prove himself and achieve first rank in the organization. However, an older character who seems to be somewhat of a mentor to Zack tries to temper the young fighter's eagerness.

The trailer showed lots of heated discussions between Zack and this other character, and eventually Sephiroth came into the picture. Sephiroth is a legendary soldier, and Zack vows to be even stronger. Eventually Zack and Sephiroth meet and Project Genesis is mentioned, and it seems to be a point of contention within the organization.

Very little actual gameplay was shown in the trailer, but from what we did see, it seems that the game is very action-oriented. The combat sequences are fast, and we saw several moments where Zack jumped from one enemy to another, slashing with his sword as well as using a gun.

There was no sign of Cloud in the game, but Sephiroth made several appearances. Most notable was the sequence that closed the trailer, which showed Zack and Sephiroth battling with swords. The two clashed blades and Zack vowed to defeat Sephiroth, but of course Sephiroth would have none of that, and he effortlessly flung the young soldier aside.

Crisis Core is still currently in development, but both the rendered cinematics and the in-game footage look sharp. The world is dark and sterile, much like the headquarters of the Shinra corporation in Midgar in the original Final Fantasy VII. We'll bring you more details as soon as they become available, but for now, be sure to take a look at our gamespace for some brand-new screenshots of the game.

Edited by szupie, 14 June 2006 - 11:18 PM.

#2 Barako

Barako

Newbie [ Level 2 ]

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 01:43 PM

Oooh, that sounds really fun, too bad I don't have a PSP or ever plan on getting one. :(

Besides, I still need to finish FFVII... it's really hard finding a copy of it anywhere nowadays, except on eBay which I can't use 'cause I don't have a credit card or even a bank account >_>;

#3 Hiko Haieto

Hiko Haieto

Newbie [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 06:02 AM

Borrow it from a friend or (gasp) download the PC version. Laws were enacted against piracy because it lost companies valuable profit, but if its not in circulation anymore nobody really cares at all. Id still try to buy it though, if not just for the satisfaction (I spent $100 total for PC and PS versions lol).

#4 Vassago

Vassago

Newbie [ Level 1 ]

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 06:55 PM

FFVII is still in circulation though. It's obviously still illegal to pirate a copyrighted game in any case, whether it's still in stores or not.

#5 noddy

noddy

Newbie [ Level 2 ]

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:console modding<br />RPG's<br />web design<br />

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:14 AM

I plan to get me a copy of it from the internet for my custom firmware psp. YAY

#6 Guest_iGuest-stashun_*

Guest_iGuest-stashun_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:29 AM

free ff 7
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

All you need is a computer, and a ps1 emulator and ff VII rom, you can get both at rombomb.Com
You'll also need scph1001.Bin, zlib1.Dll, and audio and sound plugins, but you could probably google all that stuff up. They should all be free downloads. To put it all together, look it up on youtube. It sure beats paying 60 sumthin for a used game. Its legal to have a ps1 emulator if you have a ps1.

-reply by stashun

#7 Guest_(G)azus_*

Guest_(G)azus_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:48 AM

how can you mix ff7 crisis core and ff7 original to play it on psx ?

-reply by azus

#8 Guest_(G)azus_*

Guest_(G)azus_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:35 AM

how can you mix ff7 crisis core and ff7 original to play it on psx ?

-reply by azus

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users