Posted in Computers & Tech / Software / Freeware
Author: Sarah81 Total-Replies: 10
*Note: this seemed like an appropriate place seeing as you download the iTunes program for free.
First, you can get a free iTunes code from Geico. Actually, you get three free songs.
My question is: does anybody know where else I can get free iTunes codes?
I also went and did the WellsFargo newsletter sign-up thing, but I can't find the URL for it anymore (sorry)!
While I'm on the subject of iTunes ... I used to hate this program but when I got this laptop it was already installed. I sort of took my sweet time getting around to the uninstall-this-piece-of-junk-program point, then started finding free song codes.
Lo and behold, I don't hate this program so much anymore. But I'd love to read what y'all think about it.
Posted in General Discussion / Computer Talk
Author: foolakadugie Total-Replies: 14
1. I wouldn't ever pay that much for a phone
2. I got my phone free with my service contract and it came with plenty of functions that the iphone does not have.
3. I have hacked my phone to add more functions that I wanted on my phone.
4. about 700 mb of the internal memory is consumed by the OS alone. The internal memory is only 4 or 8gb.
5. I don't want to switch to AT&T service.
6. No 3G support, no MMS, no Java, and an inferior browser.
Posted in Computers & Tech / Hardware Workshop
Author: Amaralin Total-Replies: 211
Desktop, definitely. Power and price.
Notebooks require much more maintenance and should, in my opinion, only be for on-the-go people. Plus, because I'm a cheapster, you don't have to buy new batteries and modifications every now and then.
But there is the thing with free internet...