Photoshop Tutorial: Ghost Portal - A simple tutorial that gives a nice effect.
Discussion by HiyuKantaro with 1 Replies.
Last Update: January 31, 2009, 9:49 pm
Hi al here's the Tutorial:
1. start a new file. Instead of RGB choose CMYK
2. create layer and do render clouds
3. press cntrl + B to do the colour balance and make Red + 73
4. Filter->distort->twirl 828 degrees
5. make a new layer beneath the twirled layer and also set the colour balance to red +73
7. make sure that that layer is below the already twirled layer
8. take the layer at the bottom and do filter->distort->twirl -828 degrees
9. set the mode of the upper layer (first layer) to screen
10: The final result should be kind of like this:
add color to black and white photosPhotoshop Tutorial: Ghost Portal
I tried using your tutorial to add color to black and white photos, where you were using Photoshop CS.
it didn't work for me.
I have Photoshop Elements 7.
I would like to receive a method that would color my black and white photos.
-reply by Jim Ingram
|Using Mask In Photoshop Create a b/w in color image using mask (1)||(7) Create The Beautiful Reflections Used By Apple.com|