I want to ask the quiz written by Einstein last century.It is called Einstein's Riddle.Einstein said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve his riddle. Are you among the other 2%?(Hint:It is really easy:)
1: There are 5 houses in 5 different colors
2: In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
3: These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
4: No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.
a: The Brit lives in a red house.
b: The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
c: The Dane drinks tea.
d: The green house is on the immediate left of the white house.
e: The green house owner drinks coffee.
f: The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
g: The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
h: The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
i: The Norwegian lives in the first house.
j: The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
k: The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
l: The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
m: The German smokes Prince.
n: The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
o: The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
The question is : WHO KEEPS FISH?
The german who lives in the green house, drinks coffee, smokes princes is the one who keeps the fish